Lakshmi Narayan College, Bhagwanpur is serving Bhagwapur & its surroundings since 1957. It is situated in the rural area of Vaishali District along NH 77 in between Muzaffarpur and state capital, Patna. There is no other Constituent College in the rural area between Muzaffarpur and Hajipur, eco-friendly environment, spreading in 46786.00 Sq. Mts. campus area. The College has well qualified teachers in each faculty of Arts & Science. Many faculty members have been awarded Minor Research Projects. A number of National Seminars held in Humanities and Social Sciences.
More than 3,000 students like girls & boys categorised in OBC, SC, ST, PD, Minorities & General Categories are reading in the college. Results are praiseworthy because many of them have ranked in the University. The College awards each year a number of prizes to students for high achievement in academic & extra-curricular activities. Scholarships and other financial aid are given to deserving students on the basis of merit.
Sports team of college has won many tournaments in different games.
- Committed to provid quality education to all of our students
- Provide professional education services in a nondiscriminatory manner
- Ethics is top priority in assuring value added education
- Reasonable effort to protect the student from conditions harmful to health
- Make awareness about social value and motivate to restore them.
- Teacher shall take reasonable disciplinary action in exercising the authority to provide an atmosphere conducive to learning.