List of IQAC Members
1. Dr. Mihir Pratap (IQAC Head)
To empower our students to recognise and optimise their full potential; by fostering a family environment where educational, social, cultural, ethical and emotional needs are addressed through a holistic program, offered with the partnership afforded by staff, students and the community at large, to provide world-class education....Read more...
- Committed to provid quality education to all of our students
- Provide professional education services in a nondiscriminatory manner
- Ethics is top priority in assuring value added education
- Reasonable effort to protect the student from conditions harmful to health
- Make awareness about social value and motivate to restore them.
- Teacher shall take reasonable disciplinary action in exercising the authority to provide an atmosphere conducive to learning.