Who we are
Lakshmi Narayan College (L. N. College) was established with the solemn view to torch the idea of spreading education among the surrounding villages.
Almost three thousand students are studying here in Twelve different subjects leading to Bachelor degrees. BBA, BCA, and B. Ed. courses have already been introduced and more need-based and applied courses are in the pipeline. The college is committed to develop and foster the potentialities of its young students belonging to such families wherein fulfillment of basic needs is still a distant dream. Nevertheless, the college has been making untiring endeavors to contribute to academic discourses on pertinent contemporary issues of social relevance.
The college is a constituent unit of B. R. A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and is recognized under section 2f and 12(B) of the UGC Act. The college has a well furnished building and a big hostel for girls already exists within the campus. The college boasts of its rich laboratories of various departments including a computer lab and the library treasures books and journals of international repute. All the departments have computer with internet facilities. Two high capacity generators have been installed for an uninterrupted power supply to the departments. and labs. The sprawling campus of the college is situated on the N.H. 77 and it is just approx 21 Km away from Hajipur and approx 31 Km from Muzaffarpur.
- Committed to provid quality education to all of our students
- Provide professional education services in a nondiscriminatory manner
- Ethics is top priority in assuring value added education
- Reasonable effort to protect the student from conditions harmful to health
- Make awareness about social value and motivate to restore them.
- Teacher shall take reasonable disciplinary action in exercising the authority to provide an atmosphere conducive to learning.